P.G.D.E.C.E post graduate Diploma in early childhood education. The degree is awarded by Osmania University
Year of commencement
Duration of the course
One academic year
Any graduate with 45% marks in optional and 45% marks in English. No Age limit
Selection of candidates in the order of merits.
Eligible to teach at preprimary and primary stages Designed with a number of features essential to strengthen school readiness at preprimary stage and at primary level.
Salient Features of the course
- CTE AMS was the first and only one institution in the country to have started a course for Teaching at the early childhood stage.
- This course was started in 1984 to cater to childhood needs which mainly focuses on development oriented programmes for children.
- Activity based approach of teaching
- The curriculum is designed keeping in view the developmental needs of the child.
- Observation visits to different reputed schools.
- Practical exposure through two phases of teaching practice
- 100% job placement in reputed school.
- Trains to become women entrepreneurs.
- Efficient, Experienced and Committed faculty.
For Details Contact: 27098573 / 7306708955 / 9440365510