The Curricular Activities of B.Ed., M.Ed.,B.Ed.Spl.Edn.(H.I) and PG.DECE of 2015-2016 batch
Classes for Ist Semester Commenced on 26th,Sep,2015,the candidates of II counselling joined classes from 27th of October 2015.
- Pre Induction Program.: 14th-17th October 2015.The B,Ed staff conducted an Induction Program where in the Nuances of the Program were given to Pre-service trainees in the areas of Curriculum, Syllabi Course ,Guide Lines, Examination Rules and Regulations, Semester System, Grading ,GPA Micro Teaching, Reflective Teaching ,Internship Program ,ICT,CCE model of ,Evaluation, Practicum
- Internship Program: The pre-service trainees completed a One week Internship Program Between 1st,December-7th,December 2015 in Prestigious CBSE schools like D.P.S & DAV Institutions of the twin Cities. As per the Curriculum at the end of the week Long Program they have to Evaluate the Senior Teachers in action in the areas of class Room Management, Content Transaction, Utilisation of Teaching ,learning material and the like. The Teachers pf the respective Schools are to be rated on a Five Point Scale by the Student Trainees .
- Self Development Project: The B.Ed. students completed their Self Development Project from 30th December 2015 to 12th January 2016.
- Evaluation of Self Development Project: The B.E d Self development Project was Evaluated with a Four Member Jury on 22nd,Feb ,2016.
- Theory Examination: The I Sem Theory Examinations of B.Ed. students were held from 1-3-6 to 13-3-16
- Commencement of II Semester The II Semester Commenced for,B.Ed from 16th March 2016.
M.Ed: Classes commenced for 2015-2017 batch on 26th,October,2015.
The First semester examination of M.Ed 2015-17 batch was conducted from 11th to 16th,March 2016 The Practical examination for three Projects namely Communicative English,Expository writing, Self Development and Professionalism were held from 28th to 30 th of March 2016.
- II Semester :The II Semester for M.Ed Commenced on 1st,April,2016
C. B.Ed Spl (H.I): The Course commenced on 28th ,Dec,2015. Pere –Service trainees completed School Observation Project B.ED SPL(H.I) nd are having Class room Instruction till 30th June 2016.
D .P.G.Dip In ECE :The Course commenced on 28th ,Dec,2015. Exhibition of Teaching Learning Material was show cased on teaching Learning Material on 16th,March,2016.
ADD on Course -in English Language Proficiency: a 60 hour add on course in English language Proficiency was introduced in 2007 as part of the first curriculum revision under autonomous status to improve the language proficiency of
Pre-Service trainees. It is being continued from2007.This year the course began for the students of the College from 22nd March,2016
Certificate Course in Human Rights Education; The Certificate course in Human Rights Education commenced on the 22nd of March 2016 for the students of all four programs.
The Objective of the Program is to Create an awareness in the trainee s in areas like
- How to file a Public Interest Litigation
- How to file an Affidavit
- Consumer Rights
- Environmental Protection
Collaboration with PEMSL:
Pallavi Educom Management Services Limited , Hyderabad, has come forward to collaborate with College of Teacher Education, Andhra Mahila Sabha to start a three months Certificate Course in Early Childhood Care and Education and also collaborate in the fields of mutual interest. In this context a Core Committee was constituted to guide and oversee the implementation of the Collaboration between Pallavi Education Com and the College of Teacher Education Andhra Mahila Sabha
The first Batch was started on 9th June , 2015.The Theory Examinations were conducted from September 27th to 30th,2015. The Second batch commenced from feb 2016